This package offers the possibility to cycle the South section of the Véloroute des Bleuets. It is known to be the most attractive part of the circuit. You will get enough time to visit touristic attractions like the Val Jalbert Historic Village or the Zoo Sauvage in St-Félicien.
At the end of the package, we will pick you up with our vehicule in St-Félicien to get back to Alma.Duration : 3 days, 2 nights
Distance : 105 km / 66 miles
Difficulty : Beginner
Price : From 278,00 plus taxes per person, minimum of 2 participants
Accomodation in Bed & Breakfast, breakfast included.
Day 1 : Alma / Métabetchouan 35 km (22 miles)
Day 2 : Métabetchouan / Roberval 35 km (22 miles)
Day 3 : Roberval / Saint-Félicien 35 km (22 miles)
For more information, or to make your reservation on a day of your choice.
Daily departure guaranteed following disponibilities from May 15th to October 23rd.
1-888-668-7381 (Canada and US)
The package includes
- Return shuttle,
- 1 hour preparation meeting before departure,
- Access to Equinox Aventure resources,
- Pesonnalised luggage transfert,
- Nights in Bed & Breakfast, breakfast included
- Semi-private restroom.
The package excludes
- Bikes (possibility to add bike renting)
- Touristic visits, dinners and suppers (But we give you accurate infomation to find easily what you need)
- Transfert between your city and Alma. (Possibility to travel by bus or by train)